The South African Afrikaans film, Vir Altyd, which is due to be released on the 12 February 2016, provides a snapshot at a dream holiday for you and your loved one.
The adventure romance film starts with a children’s book author Mia (DonnaLee Roberts), who is left at the altar and her own fairy-tale comes crashing down. In her heartbroken state, Mia convinces her childhood best friend HUGO (Ivan Botha), a professional travel photographer, to come along on her already-paid-for-honeymoon in an attempt to get over love. On the paradise island of Mauritius they meet interesting couples and get put into even more interesting situations that alter their views on love, marriage and happily ever after.
The movie will give yourself and your loved one a unique insight into the utopia of Mauritius, and more specifically the 5 star Long Beach Hotel. Long Beach is exactly as the name suggests. Set on one of the largest expanses of immaculate beach in Mauritius, there’s fun in the sun everywhere for the whole family. The contemporary design of the resort marries perfectly with the laid back island lifestyle one expects. Open plan rooms with large glass frontage means the view is always the centre of attention. Whether it’s the crystal blue waters or the vibrant tropical gardens, you’ll enjoy a feast for the eyes and senses.
Here is five good reasons to stay at Long Beach Golf Resort and Spa:
- Over 1.3 km of white sandy beach, overlooking an unspoiled coral-reef lagoon and providing 109 square meters of beach space per room.
- A family friendly resort where the experience of Kids Clubs is supplemented with 140 interconnecting rooms and 29 Family Rooms.
- A choice of 5 restaurants offering different dining experiences.
- A fully-equipped Fitness Centre and Sea Spa, an original concept built around French-based marine cosmetology and thalassotherapy.
- Easy access to the iconic island of Ile aux Cerfs off the east coast of Mauritius and to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club: golfers receive free green fees and complimentary bus shuttle and taxi boat.
In the home grown South African film, DonnaLee and Ivan will also give you and your loved one a good look at the different experiences and activities available in the surrounding areas of Long Beach. This part of the island resonates with a vibrant atmosphere thanks to the various restaurants, clubs, bars and luxury spas at your disposal.
Book your holiday to Mauritius, Long Beach and enjoy the luxury romantic holiday as the stars of Vir Altyd have.